Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

if is for my German Shepherd 140 lb 30 inch oversize male that is responding to the Joint Support powder. I must keep him sound and happy.

Less costly, just as effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Tried NeoCell, DreamFlex, Best Hyaluronic and Joint Support Powder. Joint Support Powder is the most cost effective and Best Hyaluronic capsules are the most convenient.

Joint Support Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've used this for my dog since she was a year old (she is almost 10 now). She has pins in her gack legs and I was told she'd most likely get arthritis -- so far (luckily) she seems to be fine.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful product for joint health. We put it into our protein shake every morning.

Хороший продукт.

Posted by aronia18 on Mar 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Отличный состав, даю престарелому псу для поддержки суставов. Появилась лёгкость в движениях.

Great for joint support

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a good product, although you gotta buy in a monthly basis if you wanna be painless.

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product seems to be working well for me. A problematic joint is showing some improvement at long last. No unusual taste noticed (I mix it with my daily smoothie, though, which may disguise its flavor).

joint support is great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Taste is a little tart but otherwise is a great joint product!

seems to work the same

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was using a different brand of the same combination of supplements and I think the results are the same. My stiff and sore knee works much better when taking this every day.

Better than Knox Joint Support

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My doctor suggested I start using a similar product by Knox Gelatin. But it contains synthetic vitamins, so I thought I'd try this Now product. I like the taste, it contains no synthetics, and it has done me no harm. And who knows, it may be helping my knees - at least, they're not getting any worse! My doc now suggests this product instead of Knox.