Reminds me of Strawberry Quik

Posted by KeptbyHisgrace on October 23 2013 | Verified Purchase

This truly is a yummy change from sugar, and much healthier too. It does have a more fruity flavor than I expected it to have, so I'm thrilled. If you mix it with raw milk it tastes just like the strawberry Nestle Quik so my husband was really happy about that! You must remember to shake the bottles before using them to get a good boost of flavor. My whole family enjoys it (even the picky ones) and it does not have an aftertaste at all. Very good!

Nice taste

Posted by odereviews on July 10 2013 | Verified Purchase

One of the better Now Foods Better Stevia products. Has a more natural taste than the other Now Foods stevias I have tried. If you like pomegranate and blueberry, why not give this a go?

Ideal para infusiones

Posted by LaMarmotilla on July 25 2014 | Verified Purchase

Encantada estoy con esta stevia! La uso sobre todo en infusiones, con yogur natural.. Tiene un sabor muy rico como a frutas del bosque.

Pomegranate Blueberry

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 29 2013 | Verified Purchase

Fruity flavor, delicious sweetener in yoghurt etc. Just a drop or two is sufficient.

Yum!

Posted by Endergirl on August 6 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this in yogurt, the taste is very prominent and I need less of this stevia to achieve the perfect sweetness and taste than other types. It also has a strong smell which I like. :)

Not bad

Posted by chrysalis on July 23 2013 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this along with the coconut flavour. In terms of taste I like this one better, but I still don't particularly like the thick consistency. Overall, it's worth buying.

Not what I hoped for

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

I drink a lot of water and often would like some flavor. Was hoping this would be good in water, but unfortunately, was not. It tastes as if the stevia is from powdered stevia, which I do not like. I generally do not have a problem with the liquid stevia but this is not something I would recommend. Left a bad aftertaste in my mouth.

Tastes utterly awful

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

bought this to flavour soda water it is terrible very bitter and its like some dreadful cough mixture i once had when younger Not sure how they came up with the flavour pomegranate and blueberry but cant taste either. Total waste of money for me

Tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 3 2018 | Verified Purchase

Inexpensive way to pimp your water up. One drop per glass makes the trick

Great flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 6 2018 | Verified Purchase

This flavour is really sweet. Tastes pretty good.