Dessert in a bottle!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 2 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is nice in some teas, but I've found if you mix it with equal parts cocoa and coconut oil (then refrigerate) it makes a wonderful dessert!!

Excellent product!

Posted by nataliuncik on March 6 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have tried five of the flavors so far and my two favorites are the chocolate raspberry and english toffee. The vanilla is very disappointing it tastes fake. The orange is good and the lemon drop is okay though I prefer a more tart lemony flavor. Overall I highly recommend the rasp. chocolate, english toffee, and orange flavors.

Fantastic taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 13 2013 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic for baking or for the morning coffee. Only sad that Theres not a dropper in the lid like in some of the other flavours.

Tastes pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 4 2013 | Verified Purchase

We use this in yogurt and in almond milk, and it works very well in both.

stevia aftertaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30 2015 | Verified Purchase

this one and also the vanilla flavour have a very strong stevia aftertaste. I was hoping the english toffee would hide it but thats obviously not the case. Maby I will try another brand but this is just ready for the trashcan

Tasty

Posted by Katy on September 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great sweetener. Nice flavour. Sweet & tasty without the calories.

Smells amazing and tastes great

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've always been anti-sweetners, even natural ones leave an awful taste in my mouth. The English Toffee stevia is fabulous in my coffee and I always look forward to using it every day. As long as I stick to the 5 drops and don't get greedy, I don't get that strange aftertaste. Would definitely buy this again.

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

Delicious addition to my morning cuppa

Sabor goloso

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 20 2016 | Verified Purchase

Tienes que contenerte para no tomarlo directamente del bote, porque huele de maravilla. Lo utilizo para los cereales del desayuno. Eso sí, como con casi todos los edulcorantes, como se te vaya la mano amarguea bastante.

A must try! So yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2014 | Verified Purchase

A must try. It has a lovely caramel flavour. So yummy!!