Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Apr 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Aloe vera is truly one of the miracle plants. Aloe vera can be used both internally and externally. It is known to be anti bacterial, anti viral, anti fungus, possesses high level of vitamins and minerals, enzymes, amino acid and antioxidants. It pro motes healing to wounds and skin infections, relieves gastric and digestive problems, reduces inflammation, reduces unhealthy cholesterol, stabilises blood sugar and prevents diabetes, prevents cancer, boost oxygenation of blood, alkalising, reduce high blood pressure, hydrates and prevent dry skin, prevent heart diseases and many more! The caps are made of gelatine (not for vegetarian), very small and easy to swallow. One softgel is equivalent to 5g of aloe vera. This is a good way to dose on aloe vera without facing the bitter taste. If you take 3 softgels 2-3 times daily, one bottle will only last you 14 days +-. Note that one month supply will be twice the cost so the price is still quite reasonable and affordable. The softgel also contains rice bran oil, which imo is just filler and useless. Due to the presence of the rice bran oil, it is best to keep it in the refrigerator as oil is easily oxidised and spoiled. Aloe vera is best taken on empty stomach, instead of taking it with meals. Check out my page for more reviews!

Helps in my IBS

Posted by normantan on Jul 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

After taking this product together with NOW peppermint gel and Healthy Origins probiotics, my IBS have improved tremendously. No more rushing to the toilet after every meals.

Good for detox and digestion system

Posted by Samsoh on Apr 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have weak stomach and sometimes I do have bowel problems such as constipation/ diarrhea. My firt few days after taking Aloe Vera, I have series of diarrhea. It helps to detox and cleanse my intestine.

I dunno!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Aloe does wonders on my skin, and I can only imagine that it is good for me to ingest too. I have tried the liquids before and find that these soft gels are much more pleasing to take regularly.

I love Aloe Vera

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the second time I am purchasing these softgels, they helped me with constipation, every time I take them I feel protected and healed.

aloe vera gels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

easy to swallow, reasonable price, effective on healing process

srbija

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Cleanses the body of toxins, eliminating the intoxication and fermentation in the intestines

Seem to be helping Joints and Skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I take a few supplements for my skin so it's hard to know what ones are working but I have noticed a drastic improvement since I introduced these to my daily routine

??

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I didn't see any effect but i have used it only for 2 weeks..

Buen producto

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Aunque solo han pasado unas semanas,parece que estas gel capsulas de Aloe Vera me estan ayudando con mis procesos digestivos,tengo menos ardor de estomago,de todas formas habra que esperar mas tiempo para ver sus efectos,de todas formas buen precio de producto y de envio. La unica pega es que los envios tardan dos semanas en llegar a mi casa en España.

1 2 3 4