caught in throat

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 21 2013 | Verified Purchase

Aside from the validity of the health benefits, I have been having problems swallowing these gel caps due to their unique shape I suppose. I have been using a few months. They are rounded with an ever slight elongation. The length is too short for the width IMO and I suppose it's a matter of physics. It is necessary for me to bite into them carefully as to not burst them and lose the possible enteric quality. I might add I have been taking all sorts of gel caps for decades and do not run into this problem. Perhaps my throat passage is a little narrow than some, but I just wanted to warn people.

Not sure about this product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

I took this product for almost a week, but since beginning it started having weird stomach issues. On the 7th and last day that I used it I had severe diarrhea and huge relief in my stomach. I haven't used it since then.

Unsure if Helping with IC

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 19 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am not entirely sure if this is helping with my IC symptoms, but feel that it will not give the same relief as marshmallow root, or prelief does. That being said, there are good reviews on aloe for overall healing, so I will continue to use in hopes that it does help with IC.

can't tell yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 9 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking these for about a month and I really can't tell a difference. I have chronic esophagus inflammation and the pain stays the same, still have to take omeprazole. Will try this product a while longer.

Now Foods, Aloe Vera Gels, 100 Softgels

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

didn't feel any difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like the gel instead. It has more benefits.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like this product and my Doctor said it help my medical problem

Aloe Vera.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

Jeg tror nok at produktet er godt nok. Men jeg har bare spist 1 boks. Den neste boksen ble stoppet av tollen i Norge. Aloe arter står på legelisten (LR) Det er bare Aloe gel som er handelsvare (H) Så pakken ble sendt i retur ....som er skikkelig surt.

did not use yet..hope it helps my ibs-c.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

did not use yet..hope it helps my ibs-c.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bought it hoping to make my IC symptoms better, but it did not do anything -- not making any better or worse.

1 2 3