Free of mercury

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 4 2012 | Verified Purchase

I read that some omega 3 fatty acid products are contaminated with methyl mercury. Nordic Naturals and Carlson's lab were cleared of it.

Only brand I will take

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 30 2011 | Verified Purchase

My doctor recommended adding fish oil years ago, this is the only brand I will take. At first I tried anything that wouldn't have the fishy burpy aftertaste and this is the only one that really doesn't have it. My blood pressure is perfect now after years of battling high BP, and my cholesterol levels are going in the right direction. I believe this is a high quality brand, worth the extra money, although a better price can't be found anywhere other than iherb

Great product for painful leg cramps

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 10 2009 | Verified Purchase

When my husband saw a nutritionist some time this year, he mentioned that he suffered from severe leg cramps, which are very painful. The nutritionist suggested that he took Nordic Omega Fish Oil, 1000 mg, 3 caps daily. She mentioned that there are several brands but that Nordic brand is the best. After just a week of taking it, my husband's leg cramps were gone. I myself used to have painful leg cramps from time to time. About a month ago, I decided to take one cap daily. It likewise relieved me of my painful leg cramps. I am so thankful for this product and I recommend it to others who suffer painful leg cramps, especially at night.

great product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 6 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this brand because I read about 2-3 years ago that they had the "purest" fish oil on the market. I take 6 a day as prescribed by my naturopath and my cholesterol has dropped significantly.

Great fish oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 11 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for over 8 years, and still it does wonders for the body, great taste too.

Skin is softer; dandruff gone

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 22 2007 | Verified Purchase

Not sure if it's a coincidence or a different product that I am taking called 7-KETO by Now Foods, but my skin feels softer- less bumps on arms and no blemishes on my face. Also I had a little bit of dandruff and it's gone. This is all in my 1st week. I haven't noticed an improvement on my ADD yet. I'm taking 2 a day.

For dry eyes

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 22 2015 | Verified Purchase

My doc recommended to have Nordic fish oil for my dry eyes so I think I found a right one. I just started taking it so I dont know if my dry eye got improved but I will keep taking.

great supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 11 2008 | Verified Purchase

i really like this brand, as well as carlson when it comes to the liquid. there is no fishy aftertaste thanks to the zesty lemon flavor. definitely a big part of my supplemental regime, and has helped improve the appearance of my skin, eyes and hair, as well as joint aches and depression.

Digests Well

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 22 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite of the fish oils.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 7 2017 | Verified Purchase