May Be Helping

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product with New Chapter LX to see if this would reduce an enlarged prostrate. Its not like I check the size myself or ask my wife, so my assessment is based on my need to g to the bathroom every day. What I have found after 3-4 weeks of using it is that I don't need to get up in the middle of the night every night like before. During the day I drink a lot of water and it appears that flow may be a bit stronger. The products do not upset my system and I do have a delicate system in terms that I can generally feel the impact of most things within my system. These products are easily absorbed.

In conjunction with the Jarrow product ....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this in conjunction with the Saw Palmetto 372 mg. When I stumbled upon using both at the same time I immediately noticed a difference, but using New Chapter alone, I didn't notice a difference at all.

works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

works for him :)

I just order I like to know

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I hope is work

To short to evaluate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I will report later

New Chapter Prostate 5LX

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Prostate 5LX does not solve the frequent nighttime trips to the bathroom, I still look for something more effektive

good product, good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Hard to say what the efficacy of a supplement is, however I trust this product and IHerb has a great price on it.