Use with caution

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have mild adult acne with just a few patches here and there which are very red and painful. I didn't read much into this product as I have used salycilique acid products before. After the first use I felt my face was well cleansed, the product lathered nicely and the next morning my face looked less red. After 2 days of use my skin was very very dry, I am now using jojoba oil to get it back in shape. I would recommend using this face wash on specific areas where it is needed and only when breakouts are fresh. Overall it did "work" and most acne skin products are very drying, so used locally and with a good moisturiser afterwards and in more "severe" cases, I think this can work just fine.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product a bout a week ago and had a major reaction, just hours after using. I had to go to A&E and was prescribed a gentle face wash and face gel, steroid tablets and strong antihistamines. I used the product once in the evening and once the next morning and by the afternoon, my face began to swell. I understand that every body has different skin types, but my skin has been pretty resilient over the pas 31 years, until yesterday. Be very caution and do a skin test before you put this on your face. I am now going to go back to coconut oil and tee tree cleansing and Aloe Vera gel moisturiser (straight from the leaf).

Always 5 stars..

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use this product for many years & it's my favorate.. if you have oily or mixed skin this the best option to clean your face, it may need sometime to see the results to remove acne but immidiately after first use you can notice how much your face is clean.. very imortant to moisterise your skin with good cream immidiatly post wash...

get along really well with my skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20 2016 | Verified Purchase

my acne prone skin definitely not hate it. don't feel the dryness. don't feel insecure with bacteria attack which may cause acne

TOP Quality Acne Cleanser -> Read More..

Posted by SUPER BEN on July 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

Amazing brand with best value, perfect clean and great for the face...highly recommended! Hey, I've collected all the most interesting and useful information about the goods on my page !.

It works but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

For acne it works fast and with results. But you use it to prevent acne don't use it to often. It will dry your skin untill it becomes flaky. Nog suitable for sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 15 2018 | Verified Purchase

helps to get rid of acne

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 19 2018 | Verified Purchase

Instant effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

My face looked impeccable in just a few washes. Magic potion!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

very soft soap, clean the face and make up very good

1 2 3