Neutrogena wipes

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really love these Cleansing towelettes its my second time that I am using.Its gently and does not irritate skin also it takes all the makeup off.

Excellent make up remover

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been buying this product for the second time and I really love it as it takes off any makeup I have and doesn't dry my eyes out or hurt my lashes

Best Makeup Remover

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 30 2018 | Verified Purchase

I looove it so much 👍🏻

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 25 2018 | Verified Purchase

Best make up wipes

love these

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

for some reason the ones i buy on here are better than the ones i buy from stores in my country. these take off even water proof mascara. absolute faves i've got through countless packets.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

Makeup clean at once and leave your skin soft. Love it.

Cleansing and hydrating!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

These did a great job both cleansing the skin and leaving my face nice and hydrated. A little bit more greasy than other makeup wipes I have used, but I really liked it. Would recommend!

Great Makeup Remover Wipes

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love these wipes and have used them everyday for years. They do a quick and thorough job of removing all makeup. They leave your skin feeling clean and refreshed. They do not leave any residue or smells on your skin and do not dehydrate your skin like many face washes. These wipes are great to use to clean up small makeup smudges or to clean my face at then end of the day when I am too tired to fully wash my face. I have many friends that also use these wipes and they love them too. I would recommend to anyone!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

excelente hace un buen trabajo lo q no me gusta es q son 25 nada mas u.u

perfect wips

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

soft, a lot of liquid inside, cleans very good and easy to use. will buy again!

1 2