Posted by iHerb Customer on January 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

I've been WAITING for iHerb to carry this!!! For people who live overseas and can't get a hold of the mainstream products, these products are a godsend!! The smell is absolutely refreshing and wonderful!! Thank you for carrying this!! I will forever be purchasing it!!

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

It help my backacne. I used it now for about 3 weeks and it works.

really nice smell

Posted by my-opinion-moji-utisci on November 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

smell is sooooo goood

not effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 8 2018 | Verified Purchase

no improvement seen on back acne or does it help to prevent formation

Appalling: one month after ordering... my shipment was DESTROYED without notice or refund... still waiting to get their feedback

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

I ordered an item on Jan 9th under the premise that it would be delivered within 2-3 days. I got the tracking reference and saw how the item got to the DHL depot a few hundred meters away from my home. I was requested to pay import duties to DHL... which I did, over the phone, 3-4 days later after a number of failed attempts to honour my payments on DHL's website. Time consuming... but ok. I then waited and waited and never heard back from anyone. When I called DHL they told me iHerb had instructed them to DESTROY my shipment. This is now over 3 weeks from my original delivery date. I raised a complaint to iHerb and am still to hear back from them, over a week ago. Very disappointed about the whole experience.