Definite improvement within days

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

I think my skin benefited most from this product. The effects were quick too; just within days, my skin seemed more elastic and even started to appear smoother. I immediately purchased the larger bottle after experiencing the benefits, but there hasn't been much change in my nails or hair thus far... But I'm generally satisfied with the improvements to my skin, so I've just ordered my third supply. Definitely more convenient (esp when on the road) than the powdered form.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 4 2010 | Verified Purchase

With this, all I needed was three pills on 10 - 30 minutes before breakfast and just like a miracle, the pain that I have had for a a year and half was gone. If you are having joint pains, try these pills.

Love it

Posted by Sandra on June 7 2015 | Verified Purchase

My skin looks brighter and feels smoother. All my fine lines are plumped up and I could feel it working immediately as my skin had been parched from too much drinking. Neck lines aren't as deep as well. My skin feels as smooth as silk. Will always buy it! My sister has bad knee joints, she said she feels it has stopped clicking.

My dentist noticed the remarkable change in tissue around my teeth which has drastically improved, this is also seen throughout my skin area.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 18 2007 | Verified Purchase

Superior working product.

Collagen

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 11 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my skin and hair and I am seeing a difference my skin seems much softer and my hair is growing and looks thicker.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 14 2010 | Verified Purchase

My skin looks great. It doesn't upset my stomach which I was expecting in a product that you take on an empty stomach. I have used others, but this by far the best!

Neocell Super Collagen +C

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 2 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product has change the produce move from 3 tablets to 6 and made the tablets smaller. I find this unsatisfactory, the product is no longer valuable. No one should have to take 6 tablets of any product in order to experience some benefit. It would be best for the vendor to take the product off the market. I will not purchase this product in the future.

THIS IS A GREAT PRODUCT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 15 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product for years. It really makes your skin look radiant! Make sure to take it on an empty stomach.

Magnificent

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 16 2013 | Verified Purchase

I could not be happier. This product keeps its promises. Everybody noticed a change in my hair and my skin. Great product.

From Finland

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 6 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product keeps its promises, this will help with hair loss a couple of weeks. Hair loss stopped completely within a few weeks, and I also noticed that in the morning, when my back is stiff it was easier to get out of bed, and morning stiffness disappeared from my back. Now, I have had a few months break and I think I ordered this just now. I have recommended this to a co-worker, and even my husband noticed a change in my hair and my skin. Great product