I read up on Cacao and all the antioxidants it has but!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 22 2015 | Verified Purchase

I did not realize how this stuff is like a drug. It makes me hyper because it increases chemicals in your brain more than caffeine. I have seen different raw food experts now who say stay away from this stuff. It is not a food. And long term use could be harmful. I like the taste but will switch to Carob. Do not be deceived. I see no articles on benefit to humans on taking this stuff.

Good buy

Posted by Caim-Horus on January 26 2012 | Verified Purchase

As already mentioned before, bad rasstvoryaetsya. Probyval and kipitkom with hot milk, but usually drink milk. Always remain small lumps. But taste like. I also want to see packaging is not very comfortable, bad snaps packaging and fill with a spoon is not very convenient.

Almost Euphoric

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 1 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use 1.5 tbs to make hot chocolate and I get a significant mood lift and a general sense of bliss that's almost euphoric, it makes me feel relaxed and happy. But if I take more it makes thinking slow (but still very relaxed and happy!). When I take less I get a clear-headed energetic effect with mood lift. I gave it 4 stars because there is a slight bitter taste, but vanilla and stevia takes care of that.

Very tastey

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 20 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have tried another Cocoa powder from this site and this one is MUCH better tasting, very chocolaty . It costs a bit more but it is worth the extra cost.

Best of cacao powders

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 25 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is best of what I have stumbled upon from cacao powder. I like, that it is raw as I am trying to use more and more products, that are raw, unprocessed and to prepare raw food , that is not heated. This cacao powder has very delicate, very mild, very pleasant smell, very good undertaste, it is perfect in every way!

Cadmium ???

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 14 2018 | Verified Purchase

The drink is very tasty. But I read in the reviews that it contains cadmium, so I will not order this product again.

ordinary

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 22 2014 | Verified Purchase

It tastes both bitter (no chocolate flavour) and as if it has expired....will not reorder.

Yum!

Posted by earthwalker on June 27 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love Navitas Naturals products. They manufacture a whole line of organic superfoods powders. In my book, this company rocks! I stopped using this brand because I was reacting slightly to it (I am recovering from severe food and chemical sensitivities) and I prefer the Dagoba brand of raw cacao powder at the moment. But I think that is just my own idiosyncrasy. Definitely try this brand and see how you like it!

Fred

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 14 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great, but needs a little sweetener. Agave syrup really gives it the right taste.

cacao powder

Posted by ling76 on January 24 2012 | Verified Purchase

I had a bad reaction to this, made my heart go crazy and I could not sleep at night. Tried it a few times before I realised this product was the reason. I react mush more badly to this than coffee. Gave it to a friend and she is very happy with it.