antioxidant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I like this product because it gives me a lift, and I take it for the health benefits. Tastes like chocolate without the sugar, meaning it is on the bitter side. If you are expecting a sweet flavor, you will be dissappointed.

Pure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Like it and craved its bitterness.

A bit bitter but, good baked.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

For eating row is a bit bitter, but if you use it in cakes or any kind of baking, tastes like crunchy chocolate chips!

Take some getting used to

Posted by Caragh on Feb 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

But then you love them. I grind them and roll chocolate truffles in them.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Not so good eating alone, but perfect for pancakes, smoothies, muesli etc.

not what you are thinking

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

if you are looking for a cacao fix, and you are used to chocolates like Valrhona, Scharffen Berger, and Michael Cluizel, then this raw, navitas naturals will definitely not be up your alley. this is a minimally processed, nutrient dense style chocolate more suited to the health genre types. these little nibs are going to be bitter if you eat them straight outta the bag. put them into baked goods or healthy style desserts if you want some added antioxidants and magnesium. a nice raw honey or agave will help balance out the sharpness. i find the nibs not as versatile as the powder version, especially if you are using this for drinks.

perfect with red wine, a nice ingredient for raw chocolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Do not buy a package this big alone. The contents spoil in about a month after opening. They're really good, but you won't feel like eating a lot at once.

I use them daily in my smoothies!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for a long time but it is now a much lower price from Amazon.

I would order this again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a fine product and it is a bit bitter if eaten raw. I recommend you mix it with coconut and agave. This is not for the faint of heart.

Goes well with nut mix

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have not tried cacao nibs before, but after buying this product from iherb, I simply love it. It tends to be too bitter if it is taken on its own, so I always add this to my daily nut mix (almonds, cashews, walnuts, pine nuts, raisins etc). I am starting to love its bitterness now!