This production cantains harmful matters!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 1 2015 | Verified Purchase

When I received this production, I shocked by finding a terrible thing! This production contains harmful matters! There was a notice at the back of this production, "This product contains a chemical known to the state of Califormia to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm." How did that happen? I was a Chinese buyer, and the return was very troublesome. So I dicided to write this to tell others.

Not what I was expecting...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 5 2013 | Verified Purchase

Granted, I meant to order sweetened nibs. I tried these as it was my mistake. I don't know about anyone else but it tasted and felt like I had just eaten CHEMICALS. My mouth was even tingling. Maybe they are supposed to taste this way.... I can't imagine how to use these in a recipe. I promptly gave the bag away.

ok not great

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 3 2012 | Verified Purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 25 2011 | Verified Purchase

Hard, bitter, tasteless.

Not what I expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 26 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have heard about cacao nibs before, but they were like nuts. These are crushed. Not what I was after. Taste like coffee.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 28 2009 | Verified Purchase

I don't eat sweets but this is still too bitter for me!

No thanks

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 16 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not sure if it's because it's my first time trying raw chocolate nibs and I'm not used to the taste, but I really don't like these at all. I tried using them in various foods hoping to find a way to get rid of them without throwing them in the trash, but it looks like that's the only option I have left. I expected the taste to be more like raw cacao powder, which actually tastes like cacao, but I thought the taste of these resembled the omega3 capsules I used take in the morning. No bueno!

Dissappointing, tasteless

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 28 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not as expected or described. Disappointing & tasteless. Texture was more like chewing on coffee than nuts or chocolate. Money wasted on this one!

어떻게 써야할지...

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 26 2012 | Verified Purchase

맨입으로 먹어도 맛있다고 해서 샀는데 악 속았어요...ㅠㅜ 먹으려고 먹으면 못먹지는 않지만 즐겁게는 안먹어지네요 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 도대체 어떻게 써야할지 모르겠어요. 한참전에 샀는데 아직도 반이 넘게 남아있어요ㅠㅜ