Need Sleep the safe way - this will do the trick ! ! !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Valerian for more than 11 years. It works Great. Be sure to take 10 min. before the lights are turn off, because it works quick. also If I am feeling nervous, stressed, depressed during the day, I will take it and it does give me relief. God Bles You All

I can't sleep without these!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this product! My mind never shuts off at night and these help me to sleep so well. I used to have bad nightmares almost every night and since I've started taking these they have gone away :)

For sleep.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

One of the only things that will reliably make me sleep - and I am a life-long insomniac.

easy to take

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Other valerian capsules have caused stomach upset. This one is easier on my digestive system, but equally effective.

Very effective to reduce stress

Posted by MY-PRODUCT-REVIEWS on May 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I feel more calm and relaxed after taking valerian.

Sleepy time is here!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I rely on valerian root to help me sleep, with 3 types of arthritis and a neck injury falling asleep can be a battle - I take 2 of these and in 30 minutes I can count on falling asleep. Also, with assorted allergies to boot, this product is what I call "clean" - if I can use it - so can many others.

Excellent Valerian Root

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use valerian root to manage muscle spasms from spinal injury. Nature's Way is always a good company and this valerian root is the best for the price that I have used. Note: valerian can exacerbate depression. Monitor your mood/affect if you suffer from depression. Also: is like catnip for cats - mine knows when I open the bottle! :)

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Works great, calms my nerves and allows me to focus without anxiety.

Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2018 | Verified Purchase

These valerian root capsules really work. If you take 3 capsules one hour before you go to sleep, restful sleep is guaranteed.

very calming

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2018 | Verified Purchase

a mild but excellent herb to help falling asleep and staying asleep