Nature's Way Valerion Roon 530mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Too strong. Very high dosage. Works as a seep aid but might be what caused the grogginess the next day. I'd buy a lower dosage next time.

Seems to work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Seems to work well. I take with 5 HTP to sleep at night. I sleep a lot better.

Not very effective for sleeplessness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I take 2 capsules at night. It only helps me fall asleep quickly but then it makes me wake up again and again at night without any reason. It has helped me with my anxiety but not with sleeplessness. Another good thing is when I don't feel very tired in the morning even if I had poor restless sleep at night after taking Valerian root.

Worth a try

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It did seem to relax me a little, but mild. Will keep trying though.

So far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking 3 caps before bed (1 hour) as suggested. So far so good, but not sure if it's real or a placebo. Need to try to longer, but will keep it up. Smells terrible, as all valerian root does.

Conflicted - but it does work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

On one hand the valerian does exactly what it is supposed to and acts like a muscle relaxant, but I definitely recognized that it altered my mood and not in a good way. Perhaps I took too much and perhaps the mood altering effects are highly individualistic but keep an eye on your mood when you're on it. If you have problems with depression or any other mental issues, I would avoid Valerian. I find boswellia to work very well allbeit more as an anti-inflammatory but it's working for me. I did try Formula 303 and that has valerian and I didn't notice the mood changes with that. Like I said I may have taken too much. This product does work though and you don't need a prescription. It definitely acts as a muscle relaxer.

Sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

No sure if they work or not. I think they do as most of the time I sleep after taking two prior to bed but there have still been occasions when sleep alludes me still.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Valerian is used to help me relax and get a sound night's sleep. It is very effective and helpful.

Possibly a very slight improvement in sleep, but not that noticeable

Posted by AReviewer on Mar 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I saw a mild improvement in my sleep quality with this, but not enough to keep ordering it. I chose to stop taking it as it was not doing enough for me.

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I needed something stronger so in the end I got Nature's Way Valerian with .8% and this works better as I have to take way less pills

1 2