Umcka Chewable Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 28 2009 | Verified Purchase

As a retired German pharmacist I have read all the research behind Umcka products. I have tried them all personally as well as treated my children and grandchildren with these safe and effective products. They worl amazingly well and without nasty side effects.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 2 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've used many different kinds of natural cold products. I am allergic to echinacea and so was thrilled to find Umcka. I used it first while on a trip to Colorado and got instant relief by slowly letting these tablets dissolve in my mouth several times a day. With no side effects. Now I always keep some in the house ready when someone comes down with a cold.

This stuff WORKS!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 2 2010 | Verified Purchase

If used as directed, you WILL feel better, generally speaking, within 24 hours. Forget all the other OTC medications, this one actually does what it says and WORKS!

this works!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 17 2008 | Verified Purchase

Usually when I get a simple cold I feel like I'm dying. I usually resort to Sudafed and Motrin. This time, I tried my new Umcka. I dutifully took it as recommended and felt so good after just the first 2 days that I stopped taking it (didn't want to run out). The next few days I only had a few sniffles. I have NEVER had a cold this mild before. I think this stuff works. I really minimizes your sinus/lung symptoms.

shoo flu dont bother me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 10 2008 | Verified Purchase

This stuff really works! I had a really bad flu, to the point I just wanted to crawl under a rock and die, then I bought some of this Umcka, and litterally next day I felt so much better, you must be consistent with it though and take one every couple of hours to see maximum results.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 13 2013 | Verified Purchase

The product works well.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 16 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very effective

Posted by Ronroy on July 10 2012 | Verified Purchase

Take my word for it.

First defense

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 26 2013 | Verified Purchase

Whenever my 8 year old is around germy situations, I give him one of these tablets. I find that once the virus has set in it's much more difficult to get rid of so I like to nip it in the bud.

Cold + Flu Chewable Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 9 2012 | Verified Purchase

Pleasant tasting and crunchy firm. Can linger in the mouth sucking these. I can't say for sure they helped with cold and flu but I would buy again. They wouldn't be a priority though.

1 2 3