Selenium delivers

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 16 2011 | Verified Purchase

get immediate sense of well being from day one. I decided to give selenium a try after reading an article in which an eminent brain specialist admitted that it was the only supplement he felt comfortable taking anf knowing it would be benefi cial to his well being.

Age spots disappeared

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 8 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm 65 and I took one 200 mcg capsule every day for about 50 days and the age spots(liver spots) on the back of my hands and on my face disappeared. I took selenium and iodine as part of a regimen to prevent cancer and heart disease.

Very good

Posted by philla on December 30 2013 | Verified Purchase

Certainly feel the effect of Selenomethionine. It creates calmness and also helps with sleep. Having sub-optimal thyroid for a long period, this is something I take every day. Some formulations out there also equips their selenium with riboflavin. I take this aside and I believe IMO that others should complement their selenium with a b complex. Professor Gerhard Schrauzer of San Diego has dedicated much of his career to this micro-nutrient, formerly thought of as poisonous. He states that it offers a lot of anticarcinogenic potential. The late and great Abram Hoffer spoke warmly about Selenium. Price range of this brand's product line is always very reasonable IMHO.

Natures Way , Selenium is Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 10 2012 | Verified Purchase

I took this along with the Potassium Iodide its great together for skin hair Thyroid many other benefits great product Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 25 2008 | Verified Purchase

Glad I found this to help support my thyroid, which is hypo.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 9 2011 | Verified Purchase

Take Selenium in conjunction with either Iodoral or TPCS to support my thyroid function and hormone production, take it everyday. I know for sure my thyroid likes it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 8 2010 | Verified Purchase

Fixes your methylation !!

Good Product

Posted by MarieMR on January 3 2015 | Verified Purchase

This selenium does not give me a tummy ache or make me feel sick so I will continue with this product and it is a good price. Thanks iherb for having some quality products at cheaper prices.

Recommended product!

Posted by KurtJacobsen on March 30 2013 | Verified Purchase

Optimal selenium intake is 200-400 mcg/day. It's primarily found in meats and seafood. If you eat a lot of protein from different sources, you probably don't need supplementing, but otherwise 200 mcg a day is a perfect level for supplementing. Don't supplement with more than 2-400 mcg, as selenium and other metals are toxic when overdosed. In order to let the body regulate levels, it's recommended to drink plenty of water and excercise regularly to produce sweat. I take one serving every day. I'm perfectly happy with it, and will purchase again when it runs low.

Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 24 2016 | Verified Purchase

Like this,good for my nails.