Posted by iHerb Customer on December 4 2012 | Verified Purchase

take for thyroid - Glad no flow agents Sweating is new and good sign (for hypothyroid people)

Bad odour

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 10 2012 | Verified Purchase

To be honest, taking this pill is a little struggle for me every day, because its strong odour (I would rather use word smell) and taste is really unpleasant .. tends to make me puke

Night Shakes

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 21 2010 | Verified Purchase

Since my husband has started taking this, his night shakes have stopped too. I think thats great... stops me waking up to an earthquake too!

Not great

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is hard to get a good form of selenium. It's better to get it from food like mustard and turmeric. Compared to yeast selenium, this one really works surprisingly poorly. And yeast selenium is not great, either.

no opinion yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 6 2012 | Verified Purchase

Have used natures way before. Good products

A bit smelly

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

These tablets smell like concentrated celery, but I guess they are doing the job!

Can stand the smell

Posted by NaturallivingGR on February 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

Smells really strong, for me at least, and even if I take it with full stomach it upsets me. I didn't notice any other properties, because I cannot take it for too long.

No results so far

Posted by AdelinaRadu on April 2 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not sure how could I measure the quality of this products, but I don't see/feel any differences so far.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 25 2013 | Verified Purchase