My daugher loves it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

My 7-years-old daugher is supersensitive when it comes to vitamins and suppliments. I was worried about her being sick in winter so I ordered this to boost up her immune system. She didn't like the taste of sambuccus liquid but she loves gummies! According to her, she can stand the taste of this though it's a little bit sour. I am stokcing this as there are only 60 gummies in one bottle. I am not sure it works but she didn't catch cold since taking this on a daily basis.

Love This

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 29 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. It is easy to take and it tastes great as well.

Immune System Helper

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 21 2018 | Verified Purchase

For those with immune system problems, taking Sambucus Gummies can help. They taste great and help keep the immune system stay strong. I take them throughout the winter months (along with a flu shot) and seldom get sick.

Great taste

Posted by big savings on December 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great and healthy snacks for the family !

Boost immunity!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

My daughter likes it very much! It's not cheap. Considering the health benefits, I am happy to spend a little bit more.

Favorite gummy product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great Choice for the whole family. Gelatin free, with decent amounts of Vit C and Zinc which make the product very effective.

Staple during wintertime

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

My kid loves to have it as a treat (it tastes that good), and for 2 winters he hasn't got any cold.

healthy & yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 21 2018 | Verified Purchase

Sweet and sour taste. a bit pricey but my boy loves it!

Hoping to stay well

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 11 2018 | Verified Purchase

The flu has been rampant this year so I got these as a precaution after hearing good reviews. They taste great and provide extra zinc and vitamin c along with the elderberry extract. Hoping to get through unscathed.

Taste Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 1 2018 | Verified Purchase

Taste good, everyone of my family likes it!

1 2