My daugher loves it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My 7-years-old daugher is supersensitive when it comes to vitamins and suppliments. I was worried about her being sick in winter so I ordered this to boost up her immune system. She didn't like the taste of sambuccus liquid but she loves gummies! According to her, she can stand the taste of this though it's a little bit sour. I am stokcing this as there are only 60 gummies in one bottle. I am not sure it works but she didn't catch cold since taking this on a daily basis.

Great taste

Posted by big savings on Dec 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great and healthy snacks for the family !

Boost immunity!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My daughter likes it very much! It's not cheap. Considering the health benefits, I am happy to spend a little bit more.

Favorite gummy product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great Choice for the whole family. Gelatin free, with decent amounts of Vit C and Zinc which make the product very effective.

Staple during wintertime

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My kid loves to have it as a treat (it tastes that good), and for 2 winters he hasn't got any cold.

Immune System Helper

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2018 | Verified Purchase

For those with immune system problems, taking Sambucus Gummies can help. They taste great and help keep the immune system stay strong. I take them throughout the winter months (along with a flu shot) and seldom get sick.

Pleasant Gummies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

tasty, does not contain gelatin, chew nicely, similar to marmalade, moderately sweet

Yum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My kids love the flavor and I love the benefits:)

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These are delicious! My kids are going to love them! Will definitely be buying them again!

it's so yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My girl love this very much

1 2