A staple at our house!

Posted by karengopalakrishna on February 18 2015 | Verified Purchase

This little(nicely priced) bottle of probiotics has served us very well! I have tried several different chewable brands with my sons, ages 4-7 and this one seems to be the only one I can see a noticeable difference in one of my sons behavior. And yes, probiotics have been linked to improved behavior in children...who knew? And I am now a believer after seeing a noticeable improvement each time we have switched back to this brand from trying another or not taking anything for a while.

i love it

Posted by NelDXB on January 19 2013 | Verified Purchase

thanks for this great product

kids love these!

Posted by organic-down-under on September 15 2012 | Verified Purchase

My girls are very happy to take there tablet to help with keeping tummies healthy and digestive system and bowel movements regular. Particularly great when kids are taking antibiotics. My girls prefer the cherry flavor over the orange but will take both. A must for all kids and adults as an unhealthy gut flora has so many other health problems related to it.

Nice taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 28 2012 | Verified Purchase

My children really liked this!

Good Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 8 2011 | Verified Purchase

Now that my son is old enough to chew safely, I use these tablets, he seems to like the taste and it is easier than fussing with the powder. He is a healthy kid and I have been giving him a probiotic supplement every day for the past two years in which he has never had anything more than a runny nose.

Great kids probiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 28 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. My daughters stomach was messed up for a long time after two rounds of antibiotics. She wasn't able to eat anything. After 6 months, her stomach was back to normal, and now can pretty much eat anything. She is growing and gaining wait again.

Great Childrens Primadiphilus

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 10 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product for your child to take while taking antibiotics. The Orange tastes great and is small enough for them to chew.

very good

Posted by kellychai on April 10 2010 | Verified Purchase

My baby likes it so much,good taste

Very nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 21 2010 | Verified Purchase

Mild orange flavor, my 2 year old likes. Smaller tablet, not too sweet. Has helped lots with an over-yeast problem.

great price and product!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 21 2010 | Verified Purchase

I think this product is really helping my son,he is eating better now.Thanks