A must have

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 26 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is great for preventing constipation. If you ever allow your child to have antibiotics, this is perfect for restoring the gut and preventing damage from the antibiotics (yes, I am anti-antibiotic!).

tolerable and effective

Posted by annegoggans on June 5 2011 | Verified Purchase

our 5yo takes these just wonderfully with his applesauce love the small size

I believe it works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

Small enough that kids don't complain about taking it every day. I find the adult tablets effective, so I trust this works as well. The children don't seem to have any problems with regularity or stomach issues when they are taking every day.

Good Size For Juniors

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 16 2018 | Verified Purchase

My son has no complaint, me nagging him every morning to take this - he dreads swallowing pills (cultured drinks are much too sweet) and this one really is a savior. Cant say much about whether or not its working but given the everyday routine, it will eventually shows, i hope.

kids love them

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 12 2012 | Verified Purchase

My boys (ages 6&7) take these every morning and they LOVE them! very small so they are easy to swallow!

Great for Dogs :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 19 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product, works well on dogs to keep healthy, friendly, flora, in their tummy's.

My child has better appetite

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 24 2010 | Verified Purchase

Thanks for the prompt delivery... my ten year old has better appetite after starting taking this. Thanks !

Taste is good

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 7 2013 | Verified Purchase

My daugher liked it.

replenish the good bacteria

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 9 2010 | Verified Purchase

has been taking antibiotic for flu. I love this product for the children. So I have purchased this for my youngest son to prevent him from any further sickness.