Tastes good

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 23 2010 | Verified Purchase

My infant & toddler both take it and neither spits it out. In fact, my toddler calls it "yummy." I gave it to my infant to treat digestive upsets such as gas, & frequent spitting up... so far he has less gas. I gave it to my toddler after a round of antibiotics to firm things up, and it has seemed to work. The amount used (1/2 tsp for babies, 1 tsp for kids) is small and the small tub will probably last for 4-6 weeks, so a great price for probiotics, especially considering that others cost much more (i.e., Bio Gaia costs $39+ for 1/2 ounce).

So far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 19 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm a believer of probiotics and both my kids are having it since baby. Just switched to this brand as the kyodophilus powder is discontinued. Price is right for the billions of guaranteed good germs.

Not bad.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 9 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not bad because it is a good probiotic, but it does not desolve in juice easily.

Good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 17 2010 | Verified Purchase

I do like this product but I don't like the fact that it is kinda hard to mix into liquid. Also that it has to be taken BETWEEN meals.

Like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 6 2010 | Verified Purchase

Just began using it, like that it's in powder form. Got it for my 6 month son to help with his digestion.

Used primadophilus for adults,

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 17 2009 | Verified Purchase

it seems I clicked on the wrong button when checking out with this item, but it seems to be working good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 6 2014 | Verified Purchase

Posted by xiaobeimama on March 6 2013 | Verified Purchase

For friends

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 29 2011 | Verified Purchase

Buy it and send to my friends.

Great addition to our smoothies

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 6 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good product, easy to use.

1 2