Professional grade probiotics

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 11 2012 | Verified Purchase

A simple, yet extremely effective product, I have used this both on a daily basis and in cases of illness with increased dosage. As a triathlete, achieving and maintaining GI tract health is key to training and racing performance - Nature's Way Primadophilus does just that, and quickly. I've used other brands and different probiotic strains, Nature's Way Bifidus has always been the best for me. On top of this, iherb guarantees the product is stored properly with refrigeration, and also ships it on ice for you, ensuring the probiotic doesn't degrade.

Nature's Way, Primadophilus

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 27 2008 | Verified Purchase

The care in which this probiotic was shipped was most impressive. It was received still on ice and cold. Another great servie from I-Herb.

Ice?

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 19 2015 | Verified Purchase

I never got this in ice! Was just rolled up with my other items. Maybe that's why I do not see any real Difference?

- Great Probiotics that Work -

Posted by Christal on August 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was beginning to experience constipation. 2 caps a day of Primadophilus and I have a healthy daily bowel movement. I keep it refrigerated to ensure its potency down to the very last capsule. When I run out of this I'm constipated again. Maybe I need to continue for some more time.

Travel

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

Use whenever I travel abroad! Great stuff!

Effective Probiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 27 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product is an effective probiotic I've been taking for several years. As an experiment, I stopped taking it for a couple of weeks to see if I noticed a difference. Wow, did I notice a difference! The degree of flatulence (gas production) immediately increased without the probiotic. This blend of four friendly bacteria works great with my digestive system. Recently, I read that use of a probiotic may enhance calcium absorption.

Primadophilus Bifidus

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 12 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent probiotic blend - a brand I trust. It comes shipped to me in a foam container with an ice pack and is cold when I get it! I've used probiotics for colon health for many years, and I highly recommend this as a good brand and product.

Primadophilus w/Bifidus

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19 2006 | Verified Purchase

...easier said than spelled. I've been using this product for years with consistent success.

DANGER! Beware, I think I got a contaminated capsules!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 9 2015 | Verified Purchase

Either this one brand or the "Nature's Way Primadophilus Reuteri" edition gave me violent diarrhea and it has now lasted over a month. I cook all my meals, and I havn't eaten anything out of the ordinary, the only thing new I added to my meals was this and the Primadophilus Reuteri. Either one of the strains has turned pathogenic in my system (which is highly unlikely unless a really odd genetic mutation has occured), or the capsules themselves are contaminated with a pathogenic strain of bacteria!!! Thank you for ruining my digestion and giving me cycstic acne and scars on my face for life as a result. Now I have to visit the doctor and probably go on antibiotics!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 27 2012 | Verified Purchase

i like it, will take it again

1 2 3