recommended by my doctor; works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 12 2006 | Verified Purchase

I am a type 1 diabetic and my doctor, Richard K. Bernstein, is also a diabetic. He recommended this product to me because illnesses wreak havoc with blood sugars. As soon as I feel a sore throat coming on or other symptoms and my blood sugars are going up, I take two of these tablets three times a day for two days. That schedule has worked every time for me; the symptoms and high blood sugars are usually gone before the sixth dose is taken. The only time it doesn't work is if I'm already full-on sick. Then it's a waste of money to take the tablets. I LOVE these things because I don't love high blood sugar! They're just one more thing that helped me reverse the nonproliferative retinopathy I developed three years ago, before Dr. Bernstein was my doctor.

Sambucol is wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 8 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product since I had a very bad bout of flu 7 years ago - and have not had one since! I can see it's popularity is taking off, as for the first time ever when I tried to order, I could not get as much as I wanted, and many sites were completely sold out. I am a great fan of this wonderful product and take one tablet a day all year long (not just in flu season) and when I travel, one before boarding the plane, and one every 2 or 3 hours in transit. I strongly reccommend this product as I am so pleased with the results.

Sambucol Lozenges

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 14 2008 | Verified Purchase

Have been using this product for several years by opening a bottle at the first sign of a cold and taking 2 lozenges three time a day until the bottle is empty (about 5 days). Symptoms are milder and usually gone before the bottle is empty. Normally get 1 to 3 colds a year in the Pacific NW.

the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 30 2008 | Verified Purchase

stops coughs, scratchy throats in their track1

not good vaue

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 12 2012 | Verified Purchase

A very expensive way to get elderberry into you! Liquid is better.

SAMBUCUS .. ABOUT VERY GOOD PRICE

Posted by KLIK on September 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

The first time Sambucus gave a friend. Children drank https://iherb.co/2VA4FRVj this one. In a day they were already healthy. Was very surprised. Now she bought the pastilles. The taste is good. Children with pleasure use. Since autumn comes I will buy 2 more banks. I recommend ....More interesting products - ON MY PAGE! Click on the green button in my name( KLIK KLIK KLIK ).

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 3 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Nature's Way Sambucus Black Elderberry Original Lozenges in the last stages of a bad flu this summer (after having used the syrup 5x/day for 2 weeks during the worst of the symptoms). The lozenges work great to prevent a relapse and are more easy to carry than the bottles of syrup. Will take them on a daily basis as a preventative this fall and winter to minimize my flu risk.

SAMBUCOL LOZENGES

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 7 2008 | Verified Purchase

I WOULD NOT BE WITHOUT THESE, PARTICULARLY WHEN TRAVELING. HAVE BEEN USING THEM FOR A NUMBER OF YEARS AND THE TASTE IS VERY PLEASING.

different but still effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 1 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm glad Sambucol a sugar-free option again. Though it's re-formulated and easy to transport if you need to take it with you somewhere, I kind of miss the syrup they had... maybe I'm just a creature of habit but will need some time to get used to the lozenges. Nevertheless, the formula does work and I wouldn't be caught without it! I found iHerb to have the best deal.

Sambucus

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

Sambucus is a very good product. And I will continue to order it on a regular basis. Very good at preventing and shortening colds.