Kids Love It!

Posted by a3mommy on November 26 2015 | Verified Purchase

My 2 kids love the taste of it. I give them 5ml a day (diluted with water), and it seems to work on them. They are 3.5 years old and 1.5 years old, and the elder one goes to full day child care. She used to get a flu or cough every month, but after taking this product, I noticed that she doesn't get any serious flu (just a few snuffles that last a day), and no fever! Already bought 3 bottles, still loving it.

This organic Sambucus is good for my child immunity.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2015 | Verified Purchase

My child, who is in pre-school, doesn't easily catch a cold like in the past.

Kids love the taste! I love that they do not get sick anymore! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this syrup!

Posted by HealthyEating on January 19 2016 | Verified Purchase

So glad to have found this Organic/GMO-Free syrup to keep my children healthy through the winter bugs. My children love the flavor and try to lick the inside of the "cup" when the should be "done". Easy and cheap way to keep your children healthier! If you found this review helpful, please click the YES button. Thanks!

Sambucus For Kids

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have started to let my girl to take this syrup from Jan until today and I really found that she is much more stronger than before. Highly recommend for parents to buy.

My son loves it

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 14 2018 | Verified Purchase

it is tasty and healthy drink for little one!

The best one!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

This item it’s really good for childrens!

My son and me love it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

I receive this product while my son have a cough and running nose. After take it, he get well quickly than before.

love it!!!

Posted by mamaMoo on July 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's work for my kid. ❤️❤️

We love this Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

Help my kit

增強抵抗力

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

因我兒子上學後接觸外界多了,極容易生病,生病亦要吃一星期藥才康復,朋友介紹下認識這產品。 兒子食用後,傷風感冒的確少了,就算生病吃藥亦很一兩天痊癒,輕微生病多飲幾次亦能撐得住。 味道很好,小朋友主動要求飲。

1 2 3 4