Replaced my anti-anxiety meds!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is gold! It's not quite as good as a benzo but so close that it gets the job done without any worries (benzos are stronger than anyone really needs anyway). Unlike a benzo, it doesn't make you addicted or turn you into a sleepy emotionless zombie...All huge plusses! Over time it builds up and works better too. I combined this with the Linden Method and my anxiety is a thing of the past.

Work great to calm down and help sleep. Strongly recommend.

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on September 22 2014 | Verified Purchase

Recommend by my best friend. I finally bought the product. Work great for me to calm down and reduce stress. Sleep quality also improved. ** For new customers of iHerb,please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Outstanding product

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 16 2016 | Verified Purchase

This stuff might have just cured my anxiety..

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 16 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use this when I feel stressed or have mild anxiety and it calms me down! It does not make me drowsy. I will keep buying this product! Edit: I would really recommend using this befor bedtime as well - it takes away the mental chatter!! Amazing product!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent, does its job. I love lavander oil. Its great for travelling and for ad hoc uses

Posted by andrewleehorton on May 26 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great product, helps with anxiety. Important to take daily for a few weeks, not for episodic anxiety.

Love. . .

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely Love This produkt, take it every morning together with 1 x Nature's Way, Chamomile Flowers and 1 x Now Foods, Rhodiola. No more stress, much more energi, happyness etc Give Nature's Way, Calm Aid, Clinically Proven Lavender time to work. It took a little over 3 weeks, before I could feel an effect of them.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product has saved me in so many situations where I felt I was gonna faint. It helps calm me, and i felt it's helped me with my anxiety so I don't feel anxious or panicky. MUST GIVE IT A TRY!!

Would buy again

Posted by FalseUnicorn on February 28 2014 | Verified Purchase

Sometimes I have trouble falling asleep so this supplement really helps not to lie awake pointlessly. I took it in the daytime only once and it made me feeling drowsy, personal reaction, I suppose. Other than that, it`s great and I think I will buy it again.

And I love the lavender burbs

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 17 2018 | Verified Purchase

To take natural supplements in a pharmacy dominated era that claims to really work, it’s so great to discover that nature does the trick too. No side effect but the gentle lavender burbs.

1 2