An effective combo

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 5 2009 | Verified Purchase

When you want calcium citrate but can handle some carbonate as well, this capsule is dynamite. I get 250 mg of calcium in a manageable size. My husband needs pure citrate since he can't digest carbonate, but when you can, this combo is very nice.

Oklahoma Cancer Survivor

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 4 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this product for almost 2 years. Great product that helps with my bone damage from cancer and radiation. I missed taking for two weeks and developed leg and muscle cramps. Three days of taking it again and cramps are gone. I won't miss a day taking my recommended doses again.

Calcium Citrate capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 18 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for something easier to swallow than the huge, dry calcium pills I have been taking. These definitely are better!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 11 2012 | Verified Purchase

Brought my calcium levels to normal

Best Calcium

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 13 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many different forms of calcium, and this is the very best. I have used it for a long time and don't plan on changing. It is easy to digest and works just fine!

about the only plain calcium product out there--vegetarian derived

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 4 2009 | Verified Purchase

It's tough finding a calcium supplement with nothing else in it. This fits the bill.

Can help to avoid too much magnesium

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 30 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was told to take 1200mg of calcium citrate a day. When taking "Now Calcium Citrate Caps" which include magnesium and Vit D. The magnesium was too much for me and caused diarrhea. I'm now taking 3 of these "Nature's Way" and 3 "Now" capsules and get my 1200mg of Ca and still some extra Mg and Vit D but not so much to upset my insides.

Long time user

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this item for many years and have found it to be consistently effective and very economical.

Good Value

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 30 2009 | Verified Purchase

Since these do not have added vitamin D I can take these in addition to other calcium supplements without overdoing my vitamin D intake.

Excellent Service by Iherb