Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 26 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very easy to digest and absorb.

no magnesium

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 19 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was getting diarrhea from too much magnesium so I switched to these for 1/2 of my calcium supplement intake (still using lower dosage of the high magnesium calcium) and it seems to be working much better.

Seems Fine

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 28 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's too soon to tell for sure but it seems ok. I take it with the equivalent strength of magnesium which helps to absorb calcium properly (i discovered that it works best if magnesium and calcium dosage is equal.) Very importantly it doesn't bother my tummy and it isn't binding. I do see a slight difference even with a few doses.

Nature's Wa, Calcium Citrate

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 15 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like it that the calcium is in capsules for better absorption

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 8 2009 | Verified Purchase

These supplements are really easy to swallow, since they're in capsule, not tablet, form.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 21 2007 | Verified Purchase

this seem to be working.

Full dose not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

I know the Calcium citrate is necessary for me after a gastric sleeve, but as a full dose, this medication caused me to have heart palpitations. Taking a half dose helps me to at least get part of what I need.

Good compounds

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good compounds suitable for people who just want calcium without any more ingredients (vitamins...)

Posted by Butterfly on February 22 2012 | Verified Purchase

I would rather take 2 capsules a day instead of 4, but I accidentally bought these not reading the dosage part. Next time must order 500mg ones, might be less expensive that way.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

Gums do not bleed as much as have the necessary calcium intake

1 2