A great supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have only been taking these gummies for a few weeks and can already see an improvement in my hair, skin and nails. So will definitely continue taking these supplements! The taste is ok and fairly pleasant too.

Good surprise !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have never tried vitamin gummies, I didn't know what to expect. But it is really a good surprise ! These gummies have a nice fruit taste and are easy to chew. As some people say, the smell when you open the box in weird, but the taste of the gummies is good. I cannot say anything about the effects of these vitamins as I take them fo only 3 days now. But I am very pleased and will probably buy them again !

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very happy with this product! The gummies taste good, and I never forget to take them. Gives me energy :-)

Helped a lot

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These vitamins have helped me feel less tired. I have noticed an improvement in my skin too. I didn't think they had a bad taste or smell at all. They are vitamins and they smell like vitamins. They taste better than I thought they would. I have a hard time remembering to take things daily but had no problem with these because they have a pretty good taste and I don't have to swallow them down. Overall, I really like them and will continue to take them. These are the best vitamins I've tried.

Taste good and easy to take

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

No idea if they actually work or not, but they taste fine and are easy on the stomach. Seem to be pretty healthy too!

easiest vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Easy, fast, yummy vitamins. I bought one at a shop and bought two more from iherb.

The best adult gummy vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

No matter the texture or taste, this product is amazing. The ingredients are also great. I love it!

love them!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking them for about a week now so no ground braking results just yet. i can say that i feel a lot more energized!!!

Great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Easy to eat. Great taste. This formula contain sodium. I would buy this brand again but in other formula (Adult formula) that does not contain sodium.

A fun way to enjoy the multivitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I always have problem swallowing pills and it is definitely a great find to have the benefits in a enjoyable way.