Big help!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

These are pretty good tasting and I like that its not actually gummy as much as pectin. When I was recovering from a surgery my doctor recommended i take this since I couldn't keep regular vitamins down- even other chewables made me sick! These however stayed down and tasted good. In fact, even my husband tried them, and he NEVER takes vitamins. Now he wants his own! Highly recommended. Just wish it also had calcium or iron. And had less sugar. It\s sweet enough that they could definitely reduce the sugar and the vitamin would still be tasty. To get your iron and calcium, you have to get two more vitamins- presumably gummies- two different kinds because you can't take calcium and iron together. Each gummy has sugar. It's kind of like candy with vitamins, so it adds up. However it is still a fantastic vitamin option. and if you were like me during pregnancy and couldn't keep vitamins down, this would be a good option for you!

So pectin. Expensive.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

They do not taste like regular gummies, they taste like sugar and pectin, which are the first 3 ingredients. No calcium or iron, so, you're going to need to take extra vitamins anyway. 75 "gummies" / 3 per day = 25 days = approx. $0.60 per day for sub par flavor and lack of important vitamins Buy the multi prenatal in the same brand and save $0.50 per day and get iron included too. Then just buy some gummy bears with the money you saved. Save money and be healthier. The price is really high for only 25 days worth of vitamins (not even a month, not even in February)

WORKS!!!i highly recommend to put the C0'DE: "TA L65 41" for 5 % Any Order!* ( no spa ces)*

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2018 | Verified Purchase

This works just perfect for me! I feel much better with it! I highly recommend putting the c~0 '~d~e "TA L65 41" for 5% AnyOrder!* ( no spa ces)*

Yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This have became my favourite pre and postnatal supplement

Yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have tried different multivitamin, gummies and pills. Unfortunately, there are not very many prenatal vitamins that are vegetarian, especially in gummy form. Fortunately, these ones are delicious and vegetarian! I have a hard time with multivitamin pills because I tend to get a headache and nauseated from them, but not with gummies! I highly recommend these ones!

Great prenatals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great prenatal vitamins for a person who cannot tolerate iron in vitamins. They also have dha which is an important thing for a developing baby to have. I would recommend them. The only draw back is that you have to take 3 of them a day.

Pretty good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good taste, smells a bit weird but I just try not to smell them. Took me ages to find some pre-natal gummies so I'm grateful for these!

Super

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Thanks

Best Prenatal for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've always had issues swallowing my prenatal vitamins that I ditched it all together but with the gummy, it's a lifesaver for me to eat my vitamins

Fine but not great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The flavor and texture are a bit weird, but I did need that extra boost of vitamin D these have.

1 2