Love these vitamins

Posted by reflexheather on September 5 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am a reflexologist and holistic health practitioner. Prior to this I have also worked in health stores for nearly 10 years and received a huge amount of training in nutritional supplements. This multi provides a wholefoods based supplement that is easier to absorb than non wholefood based types. it provides high levels of vitamins, minerals and plant based extracts. I find I have more energy and that it helps severe symptoms of PMS made worse by PCOS. As with all supplements you need to take them for a while to really notice the benefits but this is normal and the more run down you are the longer it will take but they are excellent.

I feel more Alive!

Posted by sharonhiulam on April 10 2014 | Verified Purchase

When i read reviews for supplements, i often see people saying that they "feel" better after taking it, they "feel" something improved... etc, and i always thought that this "feeling" is very difficult to measure and it could just be psychological. Now when i get to write my own review on this multivitamin, I have to say it is very difficult to describe what it does without talking about it in terms of "feelings". This is not medicine, of course it is not intended to treat a particular condition, but i do "feel" a difference in terms of my energy level on a consistent basis. I feel more awake and alive during the day, keeping all other daily routines constant. I also feel that my hair has softened and improved quite a bit, not sure if it is due to the supplement or the shampoos i use (check out my reviews to see which shampoos i use). I feel better after taking this supplement. I know it sounds very vague, but I think "feeling better" is exactly what this multivitamin intends to do. The tablet is quite big, but I still like it for the convenience it offers. More nutrients are packed in the pill compared with other brands of multivitamins I looked at on iherb. Will buy after I finish this bottle.

Great Product, Great Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 28 2013 | Verified Purchase

Been using this for about a month, and I definitely notice a difference in my energy and other levels. As a head's up, your pee does turn a bit fluorescent. :P

Perfect vitamins!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

The price is really great for this very high quality vitamins. As a nutritionist I'm picky about supplements and these are a great way of getting extra micronutrients. Yes, it turns your pee bright yellow but this isn't an issue- B vitamins are not stored by the body (except for B12 in small amounts), so any excess vitamins are just released into your pee, making it bright yellow. Totally normal, not a bad thing at all. It's also totally fine to take high doses of vitamins, as there is research suggesting that superdoses of vitamins is really beneficial for health and disease prevention. Certain vitamins, such as Vitamin A, can have negative effects if there is too much excess but the levels in these vitamins come nowhere near the levels that could potentially be problematic. I will definitely continue taking these vitamins!

I am Alive Again

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 1 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this for about two weeks and have noticed a big difference. I don't feel like I'm dragging all day and actually have the energy to get things done- but not jittery crawling out of my skin energy, just energy. I have no mid afternoon drowsiness anymore and have been able to cut back completely on caffeine. If I have anything caffeinated anymore its for the taste and not out of a need to keep my eyes open. Amazing stuff!!!

If you feel fatigue and lack of energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 7 2015 | Verified Purchase

For several months , I 've felt tired. Too much work and perhaps an inadequate diet. Taking these vitamins in a few days I noticed a big difference!

Feel more energy and motivated

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 15 2012 | Verified Purchase

It really makes a difference, after 2 weeks I decided to order another package, because its a really good product.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 22 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love this product it had been recommended from my doctor after I make my sleeve surgery to help my body and support it, I can't live my day without these product .

Amazing product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 7 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am so impressed with the results after i just took one. It makes me full of energy and not so tired during the day. Will repurchase definitely..

I can feel the enegry!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 6 2012 | Verified Purchase

these are a bit hrd to swallow but the energy is lasting and immediate.