Good so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 26 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for about a week now. The only complaints I have are that the pill is too big and I burp up vitamin taste all day and my urine smells of vitamins. But they seem to be doing their job.

Ultra potency is right

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 26 2013 | Verified Purchase

My nails are growing super long, and I have a subtle boost in energy. The first time I took it I became very dizzy but after that it was fine. However, I wonder if there are too many vitamins in this. I drink water continuously all day (my pee is always 100% clear), but with these even with that much water my pee is bright neon yellow until late at night if I take it in the morning. How much excess multivitamin is my body trying to filter out?

Good product but caused me to have vivid dreams every night.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 8 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really do like this product. it does live up to it's name and makes you feel 'alive' during the day, my hair looked a lot healthier as well as my skin complexion and I had endless amount of energy. Although, the only downfall for me would be, I think it might be too strong for me, I've tried taking just half the pill as well but it caused me to have crazy vivid dreams every night, resulting in broken sleep. Sometimes I end up staying up almost all night and I don't even feel tired. I think that might be from exceeding the vitamin B limit you're suppose to have per day, so I've stopped taking them for now. I might just try taking only a quarter of the pill next time.

Quite good

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 1 2014 | Verified Purchase

Although I've read that these vitamins+minerals are efficient,they taste quite bad. It was ok for a few days, but now (I'm aboud half them) I have issues swallowing them because of the taste. Next time, I'll get capsules instead of tablets.

Power house

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 24 2012 | Verified Purchase

Man this pill is loaded with what's good for you. It lost a star because of it's large size and that it seems to dissolve rather slowly. Still a good buy.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 6 2014 | Verified Purchase

I just have started a week ago and now feel better!

Good daily vit but hard to swallow

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 7 2013 | Verified Purchase

I do feel a little bit more invincible since starting this so I'd be 100% happy with it if I wasn't daunted by having to take it every day.. It's pretty big and unwieldy so took me several days to get used to swallowing it without gagging. Still do occasionally. Otherwise a very good product.

I Like These

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

I feel like I have more energy after taking these vitamins. They make my pee brightttt yellow.

Affordable and good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

A good daily supplements for women. I am taking in placed of another brand which is now getting more expensive and I am glad to say this product has similar effects.

Great combo idea

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really like that this mixes dietary vitamins with foods ... although generally I'm not a fan of proprietary "house blends" because there's no way of telling exactly how much of anything there is :( ... which is always pretty suspicious to me! I like comprehensive formulas which is why I like the Oz Vitamins range. But, like I said I appreciate the different concept that Nature's Way brings to their version of a multi vitamin. I've bought the mens and womens for family.