Good tablet but rather hard to swallow!

Posted by lisamaree on January 20 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product is excellent in the fact that it contains a lot of nutrients but the tablets are large and hard to swallow!

Nothing special

Posted by iHerbLover on February 19 2018 | Verified Purchase

I like a vitamin you can feel is working, this does nothing.. zero, nada! ... Don't forget you get what you pay for I knew they would not be anything special and I was right. Also 80% of these supplements do not even have what they say they have on the bottle. These are huge pills so if you have problems swallowing pills you may want to pass this by. I will not purchase again.

Looking for alternative

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

Don't get me wrong, the product did give me a great energy boost. However I have a sensitive tummy AND an intolerance to flaxseed. Unfortunately I only found out about it later when my tummy got upset every time I'd take it. That is the problem with having SO MANY ingredients. Honestly the last thing I expected in my vitamin was flaxseed. If you've had any liver episodes recently (I got Hepatitis A and stopped all vitamins for months), please consult your doctor. Such a high potency vitamin is a lot for a healthy liver to handle, let alone a liver with problems.

It causes insomnia

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

It causes insomnia actually. I have not been able to sleep for a month after taking it , besides, it makes your urine very yellowish and smells really bad.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's not work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19 2014 | Verified Purchase

Have not noticed any changes, forces has not increased. If drank the pill on an empty stomach, had a little mutil

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 17 2018 | Verified Purchase

Gift for my friend

Not bad

Posted by Medea on November 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

I totally hate its grassy smell and taste when you can't swallow it. Make sure you're taking them after a meal, they do cause nausea.

a grassy smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

carted the wrong version, wanted the Women's Energy, Multivitamin-Multimineral. prefers that as well, without the grassy smell and packs more calcium.

Too strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

I think the content of the product is very good, but personally for me it is way too strong or there is something that doesn't fit for me, because I feel sick every time I take it. I try to take half of the pill, but hardly helps..

1 2 3