Not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 20 2014 | Verified Purchase

I don't know if it's a coincidence but I felt a little nauseous the days I took these tablets. I'll try them again later.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 1 2013 | Verified Purchase

This multivitamin gives me headaches by the afternoon. I even tried jut taking half a pill in the morning, still a pounding headache. : (

Sinthetic vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

Learned with these ones that the vitamin industry can state to provide a nature-sourced product by mixing a bunch of juices and blending of fruits and greens with sinthetic toxic waste products like acetates, sodium selenate and ferrous fumarate (women version). From now on I’ll buy more natural products and trusted brands as MegaFoods, since these ones give me and my husband head pains.

It's too strong for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

Maybe it's too strong for me. I had a side effect of vomiting after taking this vitamin,even though I ate proper meal before having it. So I take half of this vitamin everyday.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 11 2014 | Verified Purchase

Alive! Women's multi vitamin

Posted by nslnsl on March 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

After going through two bottles, I feel like my energy levels are up but the tablets are hard to swallow. They're huge and has a plasticy after taste. I feel full after talking these tablets which is strange as I'm not drinking that much water with it. Will not repurchase as I can't see significant all rounded positive results.

If you hate seaweed, don't get this multi-vit!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

I dislike the taste of seaweed - I'm vegetarian - so this product has been hard to swallow for me. Still, considering the benefits of all things green, even if they come from the sea and smell awful, I've been trying to force the tablets down my throat. I haven't got very far yet. It's my very first bottle, and I just got it, so I am in no position to say if these multi-vits are better or more beneficial than others.

Headache Everyday

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

Wrote this review after I finished a bottle. Was taking it on and off as it gives me sever migraine. The enrgy is there but you know the dose might be too much as I was having frequent headache and dizzy spells which I did not have before I start taking the vitamins.

Alive Women's Multi

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

Kind of big and can be difficult to swallow, otherwise just fine. Reasonable price.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 30 2016 | Verified Purchase