Very good wholefood multivitamin

Posted by reflexheather on March 7 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have previously used other Alive multivitamins and found them to be good. This used to be a three a day formula which was excellent and high strength. This new formula provides a high dose multi in a single tablet. This makes it easier to take and better value. I am delighted that it is proving to be just as effective and that this formula also uses D3 and not D2. I would highly recommend this whole foods based formula with it's excellent combination of plant based nutrients and antioxidants which give excellent absorbtion. I have worked for two of Dublin’s top health stores for 10 years and am now a holistic practitioner. I hope you found this review helpful.

great vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 24 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time I've tried Nature's Way Alive! Multivitamins. I like the fact it's just one tablet a day. I've been taking them for a while but I don't notice much difference in how I feel. I like the ingredients inside, so I'll go on taking these vitamins. I have already ordered them again!

Good Vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 27 2015 | Verified Purchase

Took the regular Alive for many years. Saw these with all of the extra stuff in them and decided to try them . So far I seem to have more energy so I think it was a good choice.

Great Multi-Vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 8 2011 | Verified Purchase

Alive is probably the best vitamin I have ever taken. My daughter loves it and says it gives her extra energy. I am very satified with this product.

It's good to your health.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 2 2011 | Verified Purchase

Um....This morning I took this vitamin. And then I;m NOT tired anymore. I think I'll buy this stuff again.

not what i expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 14 2014 | Verified Purchase

The tablets are very big and have an unpleasent smell, i find them difficult to swallow. My brother took them too and sais he feels nausea after he takes them. I didnt see a diference in my energy level

Love

Posted by JoneReka on April 15 2018 | Verified Purchase

Ordering for myself and my family... works really good :) love ingredients :)

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 6 2018 | Verified Purchase

Multi-vitamin with the specific folic acid you need. Taking it pregnant & I think this product is great!

Good to eat, simply take multi vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 24 2018 | Verified Purchase

Good to eat, simply take multi vitamin

Excellent choice!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 16 2018 | Verified Purchase

I was in the supplement business for many years and have studied supplements for more than 5 decades. I have been using and recommending this multi-vitamin for several years now because it has the best formulation for the most reasonable price that I have found anywhere!

1 2 3