a very good multi-vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 29 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have been using them for several months and find they provide the assistance I need because no diet provides every nutrient you need on a daily basis.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

This multivitamin showed a great performance and healthy lifestyle. A side effect though, I cannot have a tablet on an empty stomach, I get dizziness and vomiting.

Great combo idea

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really like that this mixes dietary vitamins with foods ... although generally I'm not a fan of proprietary "house blends" because there's no way of telling exactly how much of anything there is :( ... which is always pretty suspicious to me! I like comprehensive formulas which is why I like the Oz Vitamins range. But, like I said I appreciate the different concept that Nature's Way brings to their version of a multi vitamin. I've bought the mens and womens for family.

Excellent Product for Men With a Low Price.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product covers all the main areas of concern for men, and the price is very reasonable. There are many vitamins and other ingredients that are necessary for multi-vitamin effectiveness. I would prefer vitamin K2 rather than K1 however.

What a great 1 a day vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic ingredient list. Can't go wrong with this one a day multivitamin. I buy for all of my family.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 31 2016 | Verified Purchase

But not recommend it for hypertension patients

Too much vitamin B6

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 11 2015 | Verified Purchase

These pills offer good value but the amount of 40 mg of pyridoxine (vitamin B6) is simply too high. It makes the skin of my calves itch at night. So what I do is to cut the pills in halve and take halve a pill per day.

Awesome Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 9 2018 | Verified Purchase

Works well for me...

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 24 2018 | Verified Purchase

Pay attention to the amount of exercise

Wished that the B12 would be a better

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

Just wish that they would substitute the cyanocobalamin with methylcobalamin and it would be perfect