Upset tummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 17 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product gave my husband a sore and upset tummy for the the whole morning starting just 30mins after taking it. He hasn't had this problem with Multi Vitamins before. He stopped taking for a couple of weeks before trying again and found the same problem.

Dangerous Concentration of vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

These has a long list of over-concentration on multi-vitamin content. Some are 1000 % above recommended DV. I had a kidney Nature'sproblem after using it for 2 months. Beware

Makes me nauseous and vomit

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 14 2015 | Verified Purchase

10-20 min after taking this multivitamin I get really nauseous and have to vomit. Does not happen on days i do not take the pill.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

When I accept it after breakfast I always nausea and vomiting, for lunch as accept no problems

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 29 2016 | Verified Purchase

the bottle i bought on June 2016 doesn't contain chromium picolinate even though it's listed here on iherb's sales page, so BEWARE OF INCORRECT SUPPLEMENT FACTS ON THIS PRODUCT !

Not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

Nothing wrong with the ingredients but for some reason this was the only men's multivitamin I've tried so far that leaves a bad aftertaste in the mouth. It also made me feel a bit strange in my stomach, so I stopped taking these after two weeks.

not good for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

On the fifth day of taking these tablets have caused me pain in the kidney, for this reason will stop use it, I think because of folic acid

UPS charged me many times the price of the one bottle product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 9 2016 | Verified Purchase

I ordered 1 Alive-60-Tablets and i pick for shipping UPS. UPS in Canada send me date/time to be home for delivery which i missed then send me a 2nd letter and from $ 17 Canadian now up to $45 Canadian, in the letter has all kind of charges and stating that i am importer ..WWOOOWWW. and i was charged also for a customs broker,Only from the Free Trader America,so bottom line i will not ever buy again from US to be punished for.

Nature's Way, Alive! Once Daily, Men's Ultra Potency Multi-Vitamin & Whole Food Energizer, 60 Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 7 2014 | Verified Purchase