Multivitaminer til mænd over 50 - God til potens og energi

Posted by Danmark on December 20 2016 | Verified Purchase

Jeg har testet en del forskellige multivitaminer, og den her er overraskende god til prisen. Dens sammensætning af vitaminer og mineraler baseret på vitaminer og mineraler som os mænd har brug for des længere vi kommer op i alderen. Jeg føler mig mere frisk og i live efter at have taget dem. Giv gerne min danske kommentar et like her, og hvis du er ny dansker på Iherb, så klik på mit profilnavn, og brug den kode der står i toppen af min profil. Det er lige 10 % i rabat på den første ordre her på Iherb :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 8 2013 | Verified Purchase

Purchased this for my dad. He says it helps him get through the day without feeling lethargic.

Nature's Way is a great company

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 10 2013 | Verified Purchase

great product food based all natural and once daily . iHerb the best international shipping thankss

Perfect for the Active Dad!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 14 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was concerned my dad was not taking the correct supplementation when he started cycling again since last year. I spent lots of time looking for the ideal Multi-vitamin for him and this one has hit the nail! He feels full of energy and wishing I had recommended this eariler!

I liked it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 19 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is good.

Useful --------Полезные

Posted by Sunshinesunray on July 5 2014 | Verified Purchase

I order this multi-vitamin for my uncle who is 67 years old. According to him, after taking the vitamin he is feeling much better and energetic. The consistency of vitamin is just fanstatic! He requested me to order some more. Alive makes alive! If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below. Thanks! -------- Я заказывала эти мультивитамины для своего дяди, которому 67 лет. По его мнению, после приема этих витаминов он чувствует себя лучше и энергичней. Состав витамина просто фантастический! Он попросил меня заказать еще. Alive,что переводится бодрый, действительно делает человека бодрее! Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным, пожалуйста, нажмите "YES".Спасибо!

Good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 29 2018 | Verified Purchase

Seems to have everything in it I could want from a mult-vit and mineral. Excellent value.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 26 2016 | Verified Purchase

Felt a great difference after taking these 50+ tablets. It has improved my overall health & would suggest others reading this review to consider this Multi-Vitamin as a supplement.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 6 2013 | Verified Purchase

My partner swears by this stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 30 2015 | Verified Purchase

My husband has been using these exclusively for many years. He actually feels the difference when he takes them. A funny story...we brought them on our trip to Ireland last year, and our host asked if he could try them. He liked them so much, we now send him a couple of bottles every so often as a gift. It's nice to find a vitamin that actually works. Both my husband and our friend notice the increased energy very quickly.