Upsets our stomach

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 17 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product for myself and the matching women's version for my wife. We have been taking Nature's Way multivitamins for years and they were great. This new Alive formula has something(s) in it that really seriously upsets our stomachs and make us feel bad for hours after taking them. I see a lot of positive reviews so possibly it's just the batch we got. But my wife is in very good health and almost nothing upsets her stomach and since we both had the same symptoms even though we are using different formulas from different bottles I'm inclined to think it's something basic to the Alive formula. We had to throw them out.

blood pressure become more higher after eating

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 28 2014 | Verified Purchase

My father's blood pressure became more higher than before after he ate this multi-vitamin

This product has a little effect than expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm a 42 years old pharmacist ...and I purchased this brand according to the too much composition it contains, But i found the effect was disappointed with little results than expected. I took it once in the morning and the next day afternoon with no difference in efficacy.

alive mens 50+

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 2 2015 | Verified Purchase

my blood pressure went as high as 100/170 after days of taking these tablets ,before it was 80/117 almost got killed as soon as i stopped blood pressure started to come down

I don't got it yet...