Not my favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

My hubby didn't care for them, we found a better brand of vitamins sold on this site. Check my profile for more info on what I have found to be helpful.

A Great stuff to be active all day long.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought it for my husband and according to him, "A Great stuff to be active all day long. " After taking it, he told that he never feels being burnt out and sleepy. It even contains Bilberry extract and Lutein for eyes so he seems so comfortable even if he works in front of computer for over 12hours a day .

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 24 2013 | Verified Purchase

My first surprise was not the product but the delivery of the products. I placed the order on Monday from New Zealand and it reached there on Thursady! 4 working days with a delivery charge of $8! I still find it hard to believe. Now coming to the product, I felt its effective in first use. I used it for mental fatigue and I felt the getting 'alive' feeling within a few hours. Not everyone should expect it to work like that specially if you are not feeling mentally weak. It does have quality ingredients except for Magnesium and Zinc that are in oxide form which is poorly absorbed.

Good as usual

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

using this product since 3 months ago, works as expected, I think this is the best multivitamin I've ever used... Regards

Decent Multivitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 6 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a decent multivitamin, but I don't care for the amount of Vitamin A included in the ingredients. Studies having been increasingly showing that supplemental Vitamin A may actually be harmful and can further increase the risk lung cancer in smokers.

Skin problems

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 11 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have never had problems using dietary supplements until now. My husband started using this product, me women's version, and he got red itchy spots all over his body. Both sides of my mouth split and I got red rash around my lips. Neither of us have never had any skin problems or allergic reactions to supplements or food. We changed every product that could affect our skin directly without success. Finally it occured to me that this vitamin supplement was something new to both of us. Symptoms healed in a couple of days after we stopped taking these supplements. So if you have mysterious skin problems - reconsider stop using this product.

Helped to fast during Ramadan

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

These vitamins are really helpful during Ramadan fast! Keeps you in good condition

Like it!))

Posted by lipo4ka on September 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

They gives a lot of energy.Will certainly buy again.

Very good vitamins!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 26 2012 | Verified Purchase

My husband is older then 50 years and he feels much+much better with this vitamins. The most comfortable thing is he need to eat only one tablet every day and this is enough for now.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 4 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. I totally dislike those multivitamins with the 6000%DRD, which is in fact dangerous even when they are water solubles, eg: it is proven that more than 50mg diary of vitB6 can be nocive for health and cause neuropathy. So I find this product really good.