Posted by iHerb Customer on January 9 2012 | Verified Purchase

I get sick a lot, and when I do, I generally STAY sick for awhile. I started taking this and the Now Foods, Beta-1,3/1,6-D-Glucan, 100 mg Vcaps after reading about both. I started to get a cold just before Christmas. A co-worker had the same exact symps I had at the same exact time. She wound up on 2 diff antibiotics to get rid of the cold. That would normally have been me. I was completely shocked that withing 36 hrs, all the symps were gone, and I never got full-blown sick. Totally amazing!! I work in a school, so I am surrounded by germs...so far though, this seems to really be working for me. Praying for continued success! :o)

great product

Posted by lorischuster on September 24 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great vitamin for those who cannot stomach a green food powder. It has all of the fruit, and veggie complexes and I like the fact that there is no iron added. Be aware that this product does have a mushroom extract, so not recommended for those with mushroom allergies.

the must have vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

my sister using it for more than six month, she likes it very much, and cannot without it.she feels the overall health condition have an improvment after taking it. she now taking it together with Madre Labs,Mushrex Mushroom Complex with Immune assist.

good ingredients great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 19 2014 | Verified Purchase

these are the ones I take on daily basis

Good Product

Posted by HerbalGarden on October 24 2013 | Verified Purchase

I prefer a vitamin that uses more natural ingredients rather than synthetic/chemical additives. This product is priced right for what you get. I feel energized after using it. I'm not sure if you need to take the maximum dose or not. I prefer to take a bit less.

Best I've ever taken

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 8 2011 | Verified Purchase

If there's only one thing I can say about Alive, it would be the energy boost that lasts the whole day. You'd especially feel the difference during the busiest of days.

daily dose is six caps, but

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 27 2008 | Verified Purchase

we were looking for a multi that would not cause overdose when added to other supplements. so, one a day fits in great! greeat service and price!

nature's way alive multi vitimin

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 19 2008 | Verified Purchase

only taking a week now but i do like them very good ingredients....................

Great vitamin at a great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 15 2008 | Verified Purchase

The vitamin I was looking for at 50% less than some other sites and stores. Great service overall from iHerb.

Best Whole Vitamin - really a 6 star

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 19 2008 | Verified Purchase

I wouldn't take anything else. Will not hurt your stomach. Gives you natural energy and vitality