WARNING: May contain GM ingredients!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 22 2013 | Verified Purchase

I contacted the maker of this supplement twice asking about the inclusion of GM ingredients, and twice was ignored. Draw your own conclusions - I have switched to a brand that does not include poison in their health products.

Not great

Posted by TheLondonNutritionist on January 18 2011 | Verified Purchase

Many of the forms of vitamins in this pill are not in good forms - for eg. vitamin d is not in its most absorbable form alongside others. Will not buy again.

ingredients list is per serve.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29 2014 | Verified Purchase

If you are looking for economy this is not the best option.You have to take 6 capsules to consume the amounts stated on labels.This will therefore last you 15 days.

Beware of synthetic ingredients

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on July 12 2013 | Verified Purchase

Some vitamins in this product are synthetic and made in a lab. For instance, if you would look up thiamin mononitrate you'll see that it's the synthetic form of B1 from chemicals. I suggest brands MegaFood and Garden of Life for any supplement you may need because they use food-based vitamins which are absorbed more effectively due to their bioavailability.

not good

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

The product made me severely sensitive and repulsed to raw onions and body odor that resembled onions. A strong overpowering sulfur thing. I wrote the company and asked if anyone else had problems. The were tight lipped. I threw them away and about a year later, I finally could eat and enjoy onions again.

Not absorbing

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 5 2015 | Verified Purchase

I think it won’t get absorbed. My urine turns yellow and it worried me. I didn’t feel any difference after using 80 Vcaps so I’ve stopped using it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 12 2008 | Verified Purchase