bought these for my husband

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17 2011 | Verified Purchase

My man has a pretty high stress job, since I found the women's multi vitamin to be so invogorating, I bought these for my husband. Ladies, let me just say - you won't regret having him take these :)

Posted by fulltimemumma on July 23 2014 | Verified Purchase

I buy this for my husband. Firstly it is a wholefood multi which means that your body is able to absorb the nutrients. Also it is split up in 3 pill doses. This is important as your body can't absorb all the nutrients it needs in a 1 a day multi which is why urine is bright yellow on 1 a day multis as its being flushed out by the kidneys. Please visit my page to read more reviews & to find out how to save on your order.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 6 2010 | Verified Purchase

These are the best qaulity and value vitamins i have ever tried, i only need to take 1 or 2 tablets twice a week to cure any fatigue whice cold be caused by a lack of nutrients,i have a heavy job and hectic life style these vitamins do help me.

What a cleanser!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 19 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product flushed out the toxins in my body. About 4 days after I started taking this, I started to sweat out a toxic smelling sweat. After a day of smelling aweful, I felt much better. I'll be reordering this one again.

Tasty Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17 2014 | Verified Purchase

All you need without a foul taste.

Alive Multivitamins for Men

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 15 2011 | Verified Purchase

My hubby loves this product...he says there is nothing else out there that makes him feel energetic as this one does. He uses it with the blue/green algae and just raves about how he feels.

Men's Multi.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 20 2011 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this for my husband. He does not mind taking it and it seems not to upset his stomach. Will continue to order it for him because it works well and it is of better value then what we had ordered in the past.

Good :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 18 2010 | Verified Purchase

this is my second buying. my father loves it :) and the shipping is so so so so x 100... fast and wonderful!! XD

Good Vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 28 2010 | Verified Purchase

Consistently good vitamins.

cant live w/o this

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 15 2018 | Verified Purchase

I always feel tired if I dont take this once a day

1 2 3 4