Absolutely Horrible - product and service

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 23 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this back in March this year along with other items. I strongly believe this bottle was well within the shelf life as it is only 4 months since my purchase. When I broke the security seal, a puff of air popped out from the bottle and I could see green mold on the neck of the bottle. The smell of the content was really bad. It's been 2 weeks since my first email to iHerb and I still have not heard from them. I wonder how long I need to wait for iHerb to respond to my complaint.

Tasty, Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

I researched a lot of liquid vitamins and found this one has the most percentage of key vitamins. I've been taking it for about a month, daily and after breakfast. I find the taste very pleasant. Also, I think it must be effective because I started taking this after moving to NYC and taking the subway. I haven't gotten sick with the sniffles once; which was the case the last time I moved to a major city with the change in environment. I also take the B12 in liquid form in addition to this. I've definitely noticed a positive change in my mood since; more optimistic. I credit this liquid vitamin with helping my immune system in the new city. I would highly recommend!

The only one a day that I feel okay about

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 4 2008 | Verified Purchase

Okay everybody, it's not going to taste like like sunshine and happiness, it's giving you all your vitamins for the day in an easily absorbable, quick to take form, and really, it's a lot better than those straight herbal extracts. I think it's a great product, I never took my multi three times a day like I was supposed to, so this works out well for me

Liquid vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 23 2008 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is fantastic. Not a bad taste. Has lots of good stuff in it. I reordered.

Alive is great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 26 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product - I ordered it for a relative who went through chemo earlier this year and we have all noticed a difference in strength and recovery. I'm not sure how Alive! would work for others in same situation (we were not referred by a doctor to this product and I am not a doctor). I can only speak of our family's experience, which has been positive. In my opinion, this product is compatible to Vibe (and the folks at IHerb are much nicer to deal with than the Vibe toll free reps); my relative has tried both and Alive! worked best.

No stomach upset with this liquid!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've tried for years to find a supplement that doesn't bother my stomach. This one doesn't. It's only been a couple of weeks but my energy level is higher and I'm sleeping more deeply. Quite happy with this product and will order again.

Alive! Liquid Multi

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 6 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great, quality product. I have more energy and just generally feel better overall. You really do get better absorption from liquid, especially if you have stomach issues.

This is a staple

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 2 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am not great about swallowing pills, in fact I prefer not to. So a natural liquid vitamin is perfect for me not to mention, liquids are better absorbed by the body and distributed evenly.

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13 2009 | Verified Purchase

Taste is far from delicious...bordering on drinking weeds...BUT man does this stuff work great. First time that my wife and I have both noticed increased energy and alertness with the same product....A + to this one

Liquid multi-vitamin with comprehensive nutrition, but bad taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 21 2011 | Verified Purchase

My son don't like the taste and refuse to take it, so I will switch to pill form vitamin with fruity taste one.