The children love it.

Posted by AllyAw on April 22 2014 | Verified Purchase

The good thing about this gummies is that there are no dubious minerals (copper sulfate) which Nature's Way has been found to put into the adult's multivitamins. I was very careful when I selected the multivitamin for kids and I am happy with the composition. Nothing too excessive and the good thing is the serving size is 3 Gummies. I give the kids only one and they are happy with it! ======================================================================================================= If you found this review helpful, please let me know by clicking the “Yes” button below the review. I have more reviews in mypage. . Thank you!

Kids love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 21 2013 | Verified Purchase

My kids love this gummies Vitamin. Delicious and good for kids. And it's pectin base not gelatin base that's good for vegetarian kids.

My children look forward to taking them!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

These are made from just vegetables and fruits and taste great. All three of my children approved them. we are ordering it again.

Good Stuff!

Posted by BaharehDehdari on March 29 2016 | Verified Purchase

They are no for children only. I used them and enjoyed them a lot.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's Delicious

Taste and smell bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 23 2013 | Verified Purchase

Taste and smell bad

Bad color,taste and smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 31 2015 | Verified Purchase

My children did not like it all because of its smell and taste that similar to old liquid vitamins. I see with that taste no need for gummies the liquid syrup can be swallowed faster.

Great Vitamins for kids

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 3 2018 | Verified Purchase

Great Vitamins for kids

My Children love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

We’ve been using this product for a long time and my children loves it fruity taste especially the orange.

The best multivitamin for kids

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 2 2018 | Verified Purchase

These vitamins are soft and chewy and have a super great taste. They have a great range of all the vitamins and minerals needed. My daughter hardly ever gets sick now. We have tried a few brands and this is the only one my daughter will have.