Kids LOVE these!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 25 2013 | Verified Purchase

My kids are 4 and 6 years. They have one of these with breakfast and dinner every day and they love them. They are very good at reminding me if i forget. It's winter time here and they have not been sick at all since starting to take them (they would normally catch colds constantly right thru winter)so i take that as a sign they are absorbing what is in them. Love them!

Orange, Berry, Chewable Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 15 2016 | Verified Purchase

No gummy but tasty, contains more vitamins from other products

Everythin in two tablets

Posted by Jmomma on February 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best multi-vitamins available in the market and I give two tablets to my boy every morning. I see how much my local supplement store charge for each bottle. For the same price, I can get 2-3 bottles from iherb. So for that, thank you very much and please keep the attractive price going.

good vitamins

Posted by bugajuk on August 28 2013 | Verified Purchase

BOUGHT these vitamins because my child is used to get sick all the time. He has no diseases so far. He is 2 years old and willing to eat these vitamins, and I think it is very important; the composition of vitamins are good too.

Good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 6 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. My daughter goes in for sports and vitamins At these vitamins the good price, an excellent choice of the vitamins, pleasant taste which is pleasant to it are constantly necessary to her.

Hristo Petrov

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 19 2012 | Verified Purchase

Veri good

my son happy

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 7 2012 | Verified Purchase

great for my 3 year old son, with this vitamin she's eating better.

хорошие Very nice

Posted by Tani-lu on June 24 2012 | Verified Purchase

Моим детям нравится их фруктовый вкус, а мне состав. My kids like their fruit flavor, and I was their composition.

WORKS!!!i highly recommend to put the C0'DE: "TA L65 41" for 5 % Any Order!* ( no spa ces)*

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 14 2018 | Verified Purchase

This works just perfect for me! I feel much better with it! I highly recommend putting the c~0 '~d~e "TA L65 41" for 5% AnyOrder!* ( no spa ces)*

Good product. Will buy once more

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've bought it for my 3,5 year son. He likes them. But prefers red ones. I've checked the taste of my own. It's like dried fruits.