One of the very best and complete bone builders

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 1 2014 | Verified Purchase

After reading that we actually need more than just calcium to make our aging bones stronger, I looked for a product that includes all the necessary ingredients. This product does seem to meet all the requirements. Only thing is that it is pricy at $25.19 for a month's supply. I do alternate it with Dr Best Bone Builder which costs about $14 per month. One is vegetarian, the other bovine.

Natural Vegetable Calcium is Better

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 5 2013 | Verified Purchase

After learning the difference between traditional calcium supplements and these vegetable based ones, I switched immediately! I am now buying all my supplements here since they are always in stock, the best prices and have free shipping.

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

These bone formulas tablets have everything needed to keep bones healthy. Except the exercise : D

It really works!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for over a year and my latest bone density scan showed and improvement in bone density. I find that the price at iherb is less than any where else and they get ordered items out super fast.

Returning customer !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 17 2015 | Verified Purchase

Best price for great quality. It's natural, bioavailable calcium and it works perfect. My bone density improved drastically and I will keep on switching between this product and Raw Calcium by Garden of Life.

All natural

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have been using for many years, find it to be a quality product.

Plant Based Wholefoods Supplement

Posted by plantbadedelixir on December 16 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like that this is a plant based whole foods supplement and not artificial. Has calcium from red algae. And I like that it has magnesium from red algae too. Magnesium is said to be good for neurology such as those suffering chronic migraines and 'migraine attack' episodes.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 8 2018 | Verified Purchase

Засвоюється добре. Завжди були проблеми із зубами, незважаючи на споживання кальцію з їжею. Великий плюс - це наявність вітаміна-провідника К2. І натуральність теж добре. Даємо дітям зважаючи на натуральність продукту, але у відповідних дозах.

This product has great features.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product has great features. I feel better when I eat the tablets daily.

Great ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my mum, who has osteoporosis. I believe this is one of the best forms of calcium supplements you can get. The ingredients list is impressive, but results are not immediate. She's been taking it for about a month.

1 2 3