The Best of Healthy Bones

Posted by HealthNut4ever on February 26 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought these for my 81YO mother who has Osteo and she feels much better and her bone density screening has INCREASED – believe it or not!

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 14 2012 | Verified Purchase

High absorption, gentle on my stomach. My nails are growing stronger, i am very happy with the result. I also like New Chapter, because you only have to take three a day.

Nice natural product, but...

Posted by a3mommy on August 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am breastfeeding and I have rheumatoid arthirities, so my rheumatologist instructed me not to ever skip my calcium. However, I didn't feel comfortable taking the usual calcium carbonate in the long run. This feels natural, however, I noticed that this makes my gas stinks big time! Could be due to the vegetables in it (but I could be wrong, seems like no one else gave such a feedback.). So now I alternate between this brand and another brand which makes calcium tablets from organic cow milk (which is not available in iherb as of now).

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

A bit pricey but don't mind to pay for good product. Highly recommended to improve bone texture.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

EDIT: I have since found out this supplement is NOT VEGAN as the vitamin D3 is not from vegan sources- super disappointing, will be buying a different brand from now on. I love how this calcium is plant based, with a natural calcium from algae- it’s actually dangerous to consume calcium from calcium carbonate/synthetic calcium supplements on a regular basis. Plus this one has D3 and vitamin K, which are essential to properly absorb the calcium- some calcium supplements don’t include the vitamin d & k in them which isn’t good. Definitely repurchasing this brand.