Posted by iHerb Customer on June 30 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm disappointed that I have finally a found citrate and malate form of Ca & Mg and then You put it together with a D2 and not D3. And when buying I didn't pay attention to that.

Excellent Blend

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 2 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm partial to this brand because of (check it out) the add-ons of Vit D and K, copper and zinc, plus magnesium citrate which gives a very well rounded supplement. I really notice the difference for treating my muscle spasms between these and the other basic cal/mag I was taking. I prefer magnesium malate instead of citrate, so I add some extra mag malate I have on hand. An excellent product at an excellent price that saves buying the add-ons separately. Thanks iHerb.

poor quality

Posted by bugajuk on March 23 2013 | Verified Purchase

I rate this product 4 starts for ingredients (calcium citrate malate enough rare), and one star for poor tablet quality. Tablet surface after some time crumbles, so more air in bottle gets, more tablet surface crumbles... It is hard to swallow such tablet..

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product for health

not my favorite

Posted by Jeanne1974 on September 20 2013 | Verified Purchase

I prefer calcium, magnesium citrate. I still get leg cramps after taking these, but not with the citrate type.